Friday, March 14, 2014

Pretty Gracie China With Green Accent



Previously I have featured quite a few pieces of Royal Albert china. I ordered one of the teacup sets and found it to be of the same heavy quality as stoneware, and the tea just did not seem as good in it. It did not have the same lightweight delicate feel as the antique teacups that I have collected.

 I have come to like the Gracie china for hard every-day use, because it can be put in  the dishwasher. These days I am going for Gracie china, since much of it is made of good quality ceramic and glass and yet keeps its elegant look and feel like the fine china of the past.

Gracie china is something you can use for the whole family every day. It has the look of the old fashioned delicate china but it is strong enough to withstand the wear and tear.